Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Easter Egg Drop (Post 1)

I put (Post 1) on this because I am sure there will be more. Last night at the staff meeting, it hit me that we only have a month until the Easter Egg Drop out at J.B. "Red" Owens soccer fields! There is much to do. If you have time to come in and help put candy in eggs and wrap them with tape, please contact Ann. She is setting up getting people together to work on that! I am hoping to have a volunteer sign up sheet finished by the end of the day. The hard part is figuring out how many volunteers we need for each part of the day and on which days. For egg stuffing, we can use as many as possible until all the eggs are filled and taped! While we are on the egg subject, Walmart had boxes of 250 eggs for about $8.00. I cleaned them out last night, but you might check there for getting eggs. That is the cheapest I have seen. I love you guys! Thanks for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment