Saturday, February 28, 2009

This Week

I am thrilled that we are starting our new series based on The Blessed Life by Robert Morris! I am truly believing that this will be a great time of personal growth for many in our Home TEAMS! God is doing awesome things!
Just a cool side story, For two weeks, I am having to step out of the Home TEAM that I have been teaching personally at Graham and Gwen Thompson's house. Graham taught last time and while I was gone the group grew from 12 to 15! Great Job! What I really learned from that as a leader is that sometimes, in order for things to grow, I have to be willing to let go and let someone else lead! Each of us as Home TEAM leaders should always be working ourselves out of a job as we find leadership talent in our groups and help them develop their talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment